Which ships are considered Lieutenant General Retrofit Ships?
- B'rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit: This retrofit of the famed B'rel Bird-of-Prey combines the small size and maneuverability of the B'rel with the most advanced weaponry available in the Empire and comes equipped with an enhanced battle cloak.
- Varanus Fleet Support Vessel: Adapted from Gorn Hegemony designs, this vessel does not have the firepower of Klingon starships, but its advanced technology makes it ideal for use by captains who want to support their allies in battle. It can launch a Repair Platform that will deploy drones to assist it or allied ships.
- Marauder Patrol Cruiser: Also known as the Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser, this ship is a hybrid cruiser/light carrier of Orion Syndicate design. Though marauders are made for quick raids this vessel has the strength to last through a pitched battle. Captains who choose this ship can launch Marauding Force assault shuttles from the single hangar bay.
- Kar'Fi Battle Carrier: Though smaller than a standard carrier, the Kar'Fi is more maneuverable and heavily armed. In addition to the two hangar bays that can launch S'kul Fighters this vessel comes with a Phase Shift Generator.
How can I obtain them?
- C-Store or Z-Store: All of these ships are available for purchase from the in-game C-Store. Once a ship has been purchased it will become unlocked on your account and can be claimed by any characters who meet the minimum requirements. Please be aware that C-Store purchases require ZEN and more information can be found here.
- 600-day Veteran/Lifetime Reward ship token: Players who have a current Monthly Subscription, and make it to 600 concurrent days or have a Lifetime Subscription, will receive a ship token that can be used to claim one of the Retrofit ships. Keep in mind that using the token to claim a ship will NOT unlock the ship on your account. Only the character who spent the token can use the ship and if it's discharged, you will not be able to claim another one on that character using a token. For more information about Veteran/Lifetime Rewards please visit this page.
IMPORTANT: Be Careful! Customer Service will not be able to refund or reset any accidental or unintended purchase of a Retrofit ship. Use caution when selecting the one you want.